Monday, April 13, 2009

Sad day for Philly.

I was going to completely slam the Flyers tonight but I'm going to let the day dictate the blog.

It was an extremely sad day for the Phillies who are visiting this disgusting swamp that I live in. Of all places and all days this had to hurt the boys about as much as it could. The fact that they played showed not only courage it showed their character. They paid tribute to their voice by playing and winning today. It must have been so hard for Jamie Moyer to open as pitcher today having grown up a Phillies fan. I'm proud of them for playing and sad that they had to.

It's a sad day for Philly and it will be a sadder night. Tomorrow will hurt for Phillies fans because by then it will have sunk in. But tomorrow they play again and tomorrow is another day.

Goodnight Philly and may sleep bring dreams that allow you to wake happy.

Sent on the go from my Peek

No comments:

Post a Comment